Digital Wellbeing Coaching Kit
This kit is for coaches, trainers, consultants, educators and anyone who helps others develop healthier digital habits and take back control over their time and attention online. It includes the tools used by Consciously Digital coaches. Consciously Digital is the only ICF-accredited organization as of June 2021 that prepares digital wellbeing coaches with official ICF diplomas.
- List of 25 powerful questions to ask your clients or use yourself to reflect on your digital habits (pdf).
- Print-at-home set of 30 digital detox cards with challenges to give to your clients or try yourself as homework (pdf). We recommend that you print these cards out on thick paper (consider laminating for longer usage). Give any card to the client at a time to provoke a deeper discussion during the session or use it to create a homework challenge for your client. Cards can also be used with groups to discuss their coaching habits, or as ice-breakers during group work or digital detox retreats.
- Exercise 'Wheel of Life' to start exploring digital habits and their impact on the values of your clients (pdf)
- Template of 4 pillar model of coaching used by Consciously Digital coaches, explained in webinars
- 3 webinar recordings, all streaming only explaining Foundations of digital wellbeing coaching and how it is used in different contexts. Some content in these recordings will be repeated, but some will be different, so we recommend that you watch all three.
- E-copy of the book Homo Distractus (pdf) that explains in detail the latest neuroscience behind digital distractions
- Recommended sources of information about digital wellbeing - top videos, blogs, podcasts and books gathered in one place (pdf)
- Sample schedule to allow more time for deep work and limit digital distractions. Use it to help your clients be more productive and avoid digital burnout (pdf)
Please, note that all tools in this kit are copyrighted by Consciously Digital and cannot be sold to a third party or made available to the general public for free without a written permission of Consciously Digital. You are welcome to use these tools with your coaching clients, referencing Consciously Digital.
- 7 PDF