Introduction to digital wellbeing coaching kit
As technology affects increasingly more areas of our lives, the world urgently needs multidisciplinary specialists that help guide the society to become more human and control tech, not allowing it to control us. Digital wellbeing coaching is a fast growing area of coaching that focuses on helping individuals, families and organizations develop healthier digital habits and take back control over their time and attention.
This package includes a set of tools and digital wellbeing theory. It is created by Consciously Digital, the only ICF-accredited organization as of August 2020 that prepares digital wellbeing coaches.
The kit is for anyone interested in coaching clients around digital wellbeing and looking for more tools to use.
This kit includes:
- 3 webinar recordings, all streaming only (includes Foundations of digital wellbeing coaching, Digital wellbeing for coaches and Digital wellbeing case study debrief). There's an overlap of content, but we look at it from different angles, so we recommend that you watch all three.
- Print-at-home set of 30 digital detox cards with powerful questions to ask your clients. Cards are created in pdf format suitable for direct printing. We recommend that you print them out on thick paper (and ideally laminate for longer usage), and hand in one card to the client at a time to provoke a deeper discussion. You can also give challenges listed in these cards to your clients as homework (we recommend one at a time). Cards can also be used with groups to discuss their coaching habits, or as ice-breakers during group work or digital detox retreats.
- Exercise 'Wheel of Life' to start exploring digital habits and their impact on the values of your clients (pdf)
- Sample schedule to allow more time for deep work and limit digital distractions. Use it to help your clients be more productive and avoid digital burnout (pdf)
- E-copy of book Homo Distractus (pdf)
Bonus: additional research on digital behaviour
- Summary of recent 5 research sources about the impact of technology on children's brains (pdf)
- Recommended sources of information about digital wellbeing - top videos, blogs, podcasts and books in one place (pdf)
Please, note that all tools in this kit are copyrighted by Consciously Digital and cannot be sold to a third party or made available to the general public for free without a specific written permission of Consciously Digital. You are welcome to use these tools with your coaching clients, referencing Consciously Digital.
- 6 PDF